Q. I bought a pair of skullcandy lowriders for my galaxy s, but they didnt work. Now I need headphones. Would ifrogz work on the samsung galaxy s.
A. umm idk... i dont see why not
Can i put a samsung galaxy mic into an apple product?
Q. I am getting a samsung galaxy soon, and I am wondering if the ear buds in the galaxy have the same plug as the apple product ear buds. My apple brand ear buds are beat and i dont know if i need to get a new one, or if the galaxy ear buds will work without shorting something out. Thanks for reading.
A. All headphones use the same standard 3.5mm headphone jack. No matter what headphones you buy and what device you have, they will all work because they use the same jack.
Just because it's Apple branded or Samsung branded doesn't mean they won't work on any other device.
What size headphone jack does Samsung Galaxy Q have?
Q. I'm going to buy IHome IB40 Headphones and I need the headphone jack size ASAP.
The ear buds that came with the Samsung Galaxy Q doesn't work anymore. Help!
A. The standard for all phones and galaxy's are the 3.5 millimeter ones.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Would ifrogz nervepipes work on a samsung galaxy s?
Description : Q. I bought a pair of skullcandy lowriders for my galaxy s, but they didnt work. Now I need headphones. Would ifrogz work on the samsung ga...