Q. I have a samsung galaxy s, and the usb cable for it.
My friend's computer (windows 7) needs a internet connection and I wanted to know if I can connect to his wireless router then share than connect to his computer via usb.
A. yes i share mine this way, you just need to install the drive for the samsung on the pc and then select sharing from the phone
How to connect a samsung galaxy ace to a laptop?
Q. Just got my daughter a new samsung galaxy ace mobile and she is trying to transfer music from her laptop to her phone but when we connect the phone to the laptop with the USB cable it doesn't recognise the device, we didn't get a disc with the phone and im unsure if there is something we can download from the samsung site or elsewhere that would allow us to connect both together to allow her to transfer her music to her phone, thank you in advance :-)
A. http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/laptops this site will help...
How can I connect a HP Laserjet 1012 with no wireless printing support to samsung galaxy note 10.1?
Q. How can i print using HP 1012 laserjet printer using usb cable connection. I have OTG cable for samsung galaxy note 10.1. What software will be needed to connect and print through HP 1012 printer?
the printer is without wireless support, and i want to print in complete absence of any windows or mac PC.
A. Then you'll need to buy a Lantronics print server.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can i connect to a wireless network via my samsung galaxy s, and share the connection to a PC via usb?
Description : Q. I have a samsung galaxy s, and the usb cable for it. My friend's computer (windows 7) needs a internet connection and I wanted to kn...