Q. I was just wondering, does the Samsung Galaxy Nexus have that annoying blue tint on the screen because it is a Samsung Super AMOLED display. I've noticed that there S line of phones have had that problem.
A. Super amoled does impart blue tinge to the phones
Why do I barely get any bars on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus?
Q. I just got the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and no matter where I go I have never gotten more than 1 or 2 bars. Does anybody know why? Thanks for your help.
A. its probably your service. It must be low coverage in your area.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus or wait for a quad core phone?
Q. The Samsung Galaxy Nexus should be coming out later this month and I really want to get it. However I know that the era of quad-core devices are around the corner and I realize it is impossible to future proof technology. So I ask if any of you know if it is worth waiting for quad-cores or to buy the Galaxy Nexus and get locked for 2 years through Verizon.
A. Get the Galaxy Nexus. Hopefully it will be released this month, and it's a fine phone. There is ALWAYS something better coming out, and if you always wait for something better then you will never get anything.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Does the Samsung Galaxy Nexus have a blue tint on the screen?
Description : Q. I was just wondering, does the Samsung Galaxy Nexus have that annoying blue tint on the screen because it is a Samsung Super AMOLED disp...