Q.
A. Depends
My Samsung Galaxy XCover refuses to download anything via Google Play!?
Q. Anything I try to download via Google Play shows on the download list, stays on 0% at all times even when using packet data networks, when I have plenty of space on my SD Card. I can still browse websites just fine, I just cannot download anything from anywhere. I also am unable to view Youtube videos via my phone as well. In addition, I cannot update my apps due to the reason above.
Some info about my phone:
Model: GT-S5690
Android version: 2.3.6
Kernel Version: 2.6.35.7
Mobile Network type: UMTS
Software Updating: Auto-update box is checked, only downloads software updates via Wi-Fi.
System Storage space available: 60.73 MB
SD Card storage space available: 2.29 GB
Privacy settings: Automatic restoration and "Back up my data" both got their boxes checked.
Wi-Fi Direct: Turned off.
VPN settings: No VPN's.
Mobile network settings: Data roaming is turned off, as is "Use only 2G networks"
Access point name: Elisa Internet(Other ones are Elisa WAP and Elisa MMS)
If anyone can help me with this, it would be great. Also, if you need more info, please let me know and I shall provide.
A. Disable "Use only 2G networks",
Disable "only downloads software updates via Wi-Fi....
Connect your phone with the PC using a USB Cable, and download the latest google play (3.9.16)..... and Opera Mini Web Browser from the internet... then transfer them to the phone and runs it.....
Checks whether they are working, if not, delete your existing APN's and call your Customer Care and request for new internet settings, then save it when they send you....
From the attached website, you can download most of your apps and games for your android.....
How to turn off all the internet connections/apps on Samsung Galaxy Xcover?
Q. So i recently bought new phone as mentioned and I have a lot of apps and this stuff and i don't know which ones are connected to internet (so that you need internet that the app is working).
So. How could I set that whenever i need internet connection the phone warned me so that i don't pay if I am on vacation in other country. Well if I have wi-fi connection it is okay, but if I don't that is the problem. Any suggestions ?
A. Just torn off the internet from the settings.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Is samsung galaxy xcover worth buying?
Description : Q. A. Depends Original Question My Samsung Galaxy XCover refuses to download anything via Google Play!? Q. Anything I try to download vi...