Q. So this is the case. My iPhone 4s just broke and i'm going to buy a samsung galaxy s4. But here in Finland there apparently are only the 16gb versions. I like the possibilty of having alot of apps. That's why I want the 64gb version. Does anyone know when it is released here?
Thank you.
A. I'm not sure when they'll get the ones with more memory in but the phone stores that sell the 16gb models would probably be the best place to ask. (I personally wouldn't ask anyone at Gigantti though, they always try to talk me into buying something I don't want).
Problem with MicroSD card in Samsung Galaxy Note II?
Q. I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Note II and a 64GB MicroSD card. When I loaded my music (mp3 files) onto the card, the files would play fine for a little while and then suddenly an error message would pop up saying "Sorry, the player does not support this type of audio file". Then it would start skipping from song to song, looking for a file it could play. I had to force quit the music player to keep it from continually skipping songs. I tried unmounting and reformatting the card, but the same problem kept happening. Then I decided to put all my music on the phone's internal memory, and now it works just fine. Did I just get a bad card or did I mount/configure it wrong when I put it in?
A. It could be a card issue. Most Android powered phones require a special type of microSD card that will match the internal performance of the phones memory. And it's not un-common to have compatibility issues with off brand cards as well.
Both Sandisk recommends and most phone manufactures recommend this card for optimum performance. But this is no guarantee that it will fix your Mp3 problem. Your Mp3 files could also be corrupted which could cause an issue.
I would start with the proper card opimised for Android.
This is the class of microsd card that you want.
Get it hereâ http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009QZH6JS/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&keywords=sandisk%20microSD&qid=1361595652&sr=8-7
My sandisk 64gb microsdxc is not working?
Q. I bought a sandisk 64gb microsdxc for my SamSung Galaxy 7.7 but it doesn't work when I plug it into the computer. It either keeps detecting and undetecting or it asks me to scan and recover. When I do scan and recover the whole window closes on me and it asks me to scan and recover again. Is it corrupted? Is it a fake? Please help!
P.S my galaxy detects it fine.
A. the 64gb microsdxc cards only work in some of the newer devices, and the Galaxy 7.7 is not one of them.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : When is the samsung galaxy s4 64gb released in Finland?
Description : Q. So this is the case. My iPhone 4s just broke and i'm going to buy a samsung galaxy s4. But here in Finland there apparently are only...