Q. I am using samsung galaxy music duos and wondering if I can connect pendrives using otg cable. .if yes then I would probably buy one otg cable. .thanks in advance
A. My Nexus 7 works great with a flash drive, an OTG cable and the Nexus Media Importer app.
You may have to get this app to make it work otherwise you have to 'root' your tablet to be able to mount a USB drive.
Does the Samsung Galaxy S2 have good Audio Quality through headphones?
Q. I will be using the Samsung Galaxy S2 for music through some earphones and headphones. I be using Bose and Sennheiser earphones and Beats by Dre headphones with the device. Is the audio quality as good as an iPhone or iPod's audio quality?
Thanks in advance.
A. The audio quality is great! But you wont feel any differences. I think it's depends of what kind of headphones you are using.
How do I turn off Samsung Galaxy S3 screen while playing bluetooth music through a speaker?
Q. I am running music through my samsung galaxy s3, bluetooth to my jbl wireless speaker. The problem is when i turn off the screen or dim it black, it shuts off the music, and the screen stays on the entire time i listen to an album.
Is there a way around this, so that i can timeout my display screen to black, while i listen to music through bluetooth? Or does the screen have to stay on?
A. Hi dear one.Sam galaxy 3 is one of the best smart phone that can do some works at the same time.please go to the settlngs or read the manual.good luck.so long.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can I connect pendrives using OTG cable in my samsung galaxy music duos?
Description : Q. I am using samsung galaxy music duos and wondering if I can connect pendrives using otg cable. .if yes then I would probably buy one otg...