Q. I was wondering if you could use an ipad camera connection kit with an iPod touch 3G (iOS 5.1.1). If so, I wanted to know if anyone has tried plugging their iPod to an android device (htc evo) and used the camera from the android device to take pictures and have them appear on the iPod. Any help is greatly appreciated.
A. I personally haven't tried. But what suggestion I can give is that, use iPod only with apple devices to connect. Connecting iPods to an android device may cause some problems. So, you could use ipad camera connection kit with an iPod touch 3G with some other apple phone. But to use it on android devices may cause compatibility issues.
I would suggest transferring them via blue-tooth (best and very easy solution) or hooking your USB to the android phone> transferring them to your PC> and from your PC to apple phone to be safe and avoiding any hassles. Hope this Helps :)
How do you import photos from your ipod ipad or camera to the Heriff Jones Yearbook website?
Q. I am currently a high school yearbook student and would like to put some of the photos that I have taken from my ipod, ipad camera, phone, computer... ect... and put them on my schools yearbook. Heriff Jones is the name of the website and it's at yearbook.biz. Thanks.
A. I do not know about the yearbook part, probably just an upload from a desktop computer.
But I move photos to my Mac from ipad by emailing them to myself. Or syncing to your desktop cpu would probably allow you to move them also.
Is there any way to connect my IPad camera through Facebook ?
Q. I try to contact my brother through Facebook by my iPad camera is there any way!
A. If you are trying to contact your brother similiary to using the Facetime app through Facebook, then no. No you can not.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can I use an iPad camera connection kit with an iPod touch?
Description : Q. I was wondering if you could use an ipad camera connection kit with an iPod touch 3G (iOS 5.1.1). If so, I wanted to know if anyone has ...