Q. At the moment, I have the Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy s2. I have so many problems with it though, so I was going to sell it and use the money to buy an iPhone 4. Can you use an unlocked Sprint iPhone 4 with Virgin Mobile service? I don't want to spend the $350 on it if I don't have too.
A. No, you cannot use a Sprint iPhone with Virgin Mobile as VM currently does not allow outside phones in it's system.
If I get a Samsung Galaxy Reverb, can I keep my $25 a month Virgin Mobile plan?
Q. I presently use the LG Optimus V, and have Virgin Mobile, at the $25 a month plan. If I get the Samsung Galaxy Reverb, can I keep my number and plan?
A. If the phone was released AFTER July 31, 2012 then no you won't be able to stay on the $25 plan. You will keep your number though.
How much would it cost for 5 lines with sprint?
Q. My family has sprint (4 lines) and I have virgin mobile :/ my birthday is on the 15th and I realllyy want a samsung galaxy s3 or s4 and the only way I can get it is if I get on the unlimited family plan that my family has. I want to know how much 5 lines would be. I tired looking on their website but didn't see anything on price.
Please help. Thanks :3
A. Virgin Mobile USA is getting the Samsung Galaxy S3 on June 12, 2013 for $399 and as little as $35 a month.
An extra line with sprint will be from $40 to 80 dollars a month but you'll be locked on a contract - with Virgin - you're contract free.
Have a nice day.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can I use an unlocked iPhone 4 with Virgin Mobile?
Description : Q. At the moment, I have the Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy s2. I have so many problems with it though, so I was going to sell it and use the...