Q. If I buy a Samsung Galaxy Tablet from Sprint at the full price, without signing a two year contract, can I still use the tablet thru wi-fi or will I still need to sign up for a data plan to use the tablet? Will the tablet be activated without getting that data plan?
A. I'm not sure but you do know they have a wifi version?
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004U9USEA/ref=as_li_ss_til?tag=marartpla-20&camp=213381&creative=390973&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B004U9USEA&adid=035MEAXMBN1TV007SF76
Is it possible to use a Samsung Galaxy tablet 10.1 as a mouse?
Q. I would love to be able to draw on the computer with a tablet but I have to wait before I can buy a bamboo tablet.
So is there a way to use a Samsung Galaxy tablet as a mouse?
A. no, the Galaxy is not a tablet in the computer sense of a pointing device. it is an android device and is called a "tablet" referring to its size and shape to differentiate it from a "smart phone".
Can I video Skype on a Samsung galaxy tablet?
Q. Can I video Skype on my Samsung galaxy tab? It has a webcam, I have Skype, I have windows live, but nothing works. Is There An app Or website where I can video chat on my Samsung galaxy tablet?
A. Check Google Play, there's a Skype app there, I use my Galaxy Tab to Skype all the time, it works.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can the Samsung Galaxy Tablet be used without signing up with a carrier?
Description : Q. If I buy a Samsung Galaxy Tablet from Sprint at the full price, without signing a two year contract, can I still use the tablet thru wi-...