Q. Supposedly the Apple Files And Games (iFAG) is supposed to be usable as a HUGE external storage device for files and will also support all the games available on iPhone, iTouch, and iPad. Do you know when the release date is?
A. Yeah, when they change the name.
Can you use external storage on an Ipad?
Q. Can you use external storage on an iPad like flash drives for storing apps and music? I would like an iPad for Christmas and am deciding whether I need to buy the 16 GB or the 32 GB. (Also debating which color to get)
A. Well, I'm not 100% sure what your asking, but I will take a swing at it. Okay, so as for external hard drives to plug into the iPad, no that does not exist. There is only the port at the bottom that allows the iTunes cable to be connected to either the computer or a wall charger.
If you are wondering how to store things from your iPad onto an external hard drive, I can help you with that. Each document, picture, or exportable item on your iPad should, somewhere, have the available option to email itself out. Simply email it to your inbox, open it on your computer, and download it onto your hard drive! Bingo! You now have it backed up and saved in 3 places; your iPad, computer, and email!
So 16 or 32 gb. The $100 gap between the two probably seems like a lot, but it is so worth it! I bought a 16 gb iPad 2 this summer and now, I only have 2 gb left on it! Of course, I use mine for everything! School, travel, writing, reading, pictures, videos, movies, work, and the list goes on and on! You never know what your going to use it for so it is better to go with the bigger gigs so that you don't have regrets like I'm having.
I should mention, as it is important, that 2 of your initial gb are already used up when you receive your initial product, so 16gb is a joke. You only have 14.
Hope I helped you out! :)
Is there a USB clip they make for iPad and if so where can I buy it?
Q. I need a external storage clip for my iPad. If you could provide online sources that would be awesome
A. Hello,
The part that you need is called a camera connection kit for iPad. It is available from Amazon at the link below. It plugs into the iPad and provides and connection for a SD card and for USB devices. You can plug in a standard USB thumb drive and transfer pictures and other files to and from the iPad. I have one and it works great.
http://www.amazon.com/Camera-Connection-Kit-Apple-iPad/dp/B004FDXK2S/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1358868125&sr=1-1&keywords=camera+connection+kit
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Do you know when the Apple iFAG is coming to market?
Description : Q. Supposedly the Apple Files And Games (iFAG) is supposed to be usable as a HUGE external storage device for files and will also support a...