Q. I'm planning on getting the samsung galaxy note for my birthday, but I don't know if it'll fit my pocket... especially because I wear skinny jeans.
A. It's pretty big, you should definitely try going to the store and see if you can check it out.
Will an international unlocked Samsung Galaxy S I9000 work on Simple Mobile?
Q. I currently have an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S I9000. I am using Tmobile prepaid but I noticed that I can only get EDGE with this network so I planning to get a sim from Simple Mobile. Does Simple Mobile support 3G for this phone?
My phone was purchased in the Philippines and was formerly locked with Globe before I had it unlocked.
A. No, sorry.
You'll still only get 2G.
Which phone is better to have for a busy newmom that is in school?
Q. I have a HTC 3D, and i got it from Radioshak and believe me the signal sucks and i think its because i got it from rRadioshack any way im getting a different phone with a new sprint contract and i am torn between 3 phones, (Samsung galaxy S ll, Samsung galaxy S lll, and Samsung galaxy Note ll) I need one that the battery last a long time, with alot of memory, that wont go on the frits with me, and with a big screen. I have to stay in contact with my work, school, and family and a very busy person that relies on her phone, please anyone can help me choose between the three?
A. I think that your phones signal is not good because you are using Sprint. Many people have problems with their phones signal that use Sprint. You need to switch providers, I suggest Verizon.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Does the samsung galaxy note fit in skinny jean pockets?
Description : Q. I'm planning on getting the samsung galaxy note for my birthday, but I don't know if it'll fit my pocket... especially becau...