Q. I recently purchased Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and shopping for accessories for the devise.
What kind of accessories should I get so that I can fully utilize and enjoy it?
Your answeres will be grately appreciated.
Thank you.
A. I would definitely start with a good case and a screen protector
I'd recommend an otterbox (they are well worth the money) and a zagg hd screen protector. It is also handy to have a car charger
screen protector for samsung galaxy note 2?
Q. i need a screen protector for my Samsung galaxy note 2. I am currently using zagg screen protector for it but im not all that happy. are there any good ones that are as strong but don't make the screen grainy and distorted? thanks
A. Here is the support site, they will be able to help you, http://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact
Here is the eMail address,
https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionGeneral.jsp?SITE_ID=1&PROD_ID=75
I enjoy this forum and enjoy helping when I can.
Good luck...
Where do you buy it from?
Q. Anyone knows where you buy InvisibleSHIELD from in the UK. The phone cover like which shop sells it in the UK. And if you can get it for Samsung Galaxy Y.
A. buy it from zagg thats the manufacturer they usually have offers on so you might get it a little cheeaper...
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Great accessories for a tablet?
Description : Q. I recently purchased Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and shopping for accessories for the devise. What kind of accessories should I get so tha...