Q. I have a kindle USB cable, and I have transferred the books into the "documents" folder and the "books" folder on my kindle, and I still cannot view them. Yes, they are pirated......is there some security thing with the new Kindle Fire?
A. the previous answer is suggesting you check the file type to make sure they are compatible with the kindle..
could also try using 'sync' in windows media player with the files like an mp3 player. i dont have one.
How to transfer content between a computer and kindle?
Q. I just bought a kindle and i am looking to transfer files from elibraries and other soures to my kindle via usb (since i don't have wifi). What steps do i have to take in order to transfer files over the usb cable. Are their any manager programs (either developed by amazon or developed by someon else ) that are necissary for this process or that would make this process easier?
A. plug the usb into the computer and itll open..
go to Computer and find your kindle then drag and drop the files you want on the kindle.
Some usb devices need troublshooting and dont work?
Q. I have windows 7 and when I plug in some usb devices like kindle or usb flash drive, they dont pop up and just appear under unspecified in control panel devices and they need troubleshooting, the troubleshooting finds nothing wrong, any ideas?
A. You dont have the drivers. Try going on google and typing in windows 7 x64 drivers for ________
Best Answer Me.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How can I transfer my ebook torrents to my kindle fire?
Description : Q. I have a kindle USB cable, and I have transferred the books into the "documents" folder and the "books" folder on my...