Q. I know the website says "up to 10 hours" but what is the realistic data on the ipad battery life... specifically when watching movies? How long of continuous movie watching can one charge give?
A. It depends upon the brightness of the screen and battery condition .There are also many uses of iPad For example, one area that the iPad Mini will bring improvement is in reading ebooks. Kindle Fire users tend to read more ebooks and other media than iPad users, mostly due to the comfortable size of the tablet being more similar to that of an actual book. With the introduction of the iPad Mini, ebook reading will be enhanced. Apple has stated that this will be a major plus for education, as the company expects many schools to integrate the new tablet as a learning and curriculum resource.
How long does it take for the ipad 2 battery to go down 1 percent?
Q. I got my ipad 2 about 2 weeks ago. I dont have the time to test if it runs for 10 hours but i sense that the ipad battery should last a little longer than wat ive seen. So how long does it take for the battery to go down 1 percent (for example starts at 45% and then goes to 44%). Im guessing it goes down about every five minutes on mines. (i use internet usually (wifi))
A. In my own experience, the iPad 2's battery went down about 1% for every 5 minutes of use. That turns out to be 8.3 hours of battery life for the entire thing. I tested this while using GarageBand and multitasking a few apps like Safari, Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and many others.
Is any one can help me as my iPad 2 unable to battery charging? There is no signal of charging.?
Q. I tried different iPad battery charger but no result. I tried to charge with computer but I find message " not charging". Please help me what to do?
A. it doesnt charge when u plug into computer.. u need to go to the apple store and they have a special charger which is also a stand. or u can buy the thing where u plug it into the outlet. but no matter what it doesnt charge if u plug it into the computer. its really stupid. good luck! by the way im typing this from my ipad 2 too lol.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How long is the ipad battery life when watching movies?
Description : Q. I know the website says "up to 10 hours" but what is the realistic data on the ipad battery life... specifically when watching...