Q. I recently got a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 in white but when I add a contact it only allows me to enter name, phone number and email address. That's it. There's no option allowing me to add more than one number, for example a mobile number and a home number. I've looked all over the internet for an answer but I've found nothing and it's getting frustrating. If anyone could help me out on this I would be very grateful!
A. theres no need to do what joe said. Theres a "+" button right to the right of the first phone number. You might have been missing that. press it and you get a new number
How to get a samsung galaxy s3 for free?
Q. I really want a samsung galaxy s3.My mom will never let me buy it.My sis has a galaxy mini2 and she won't let my play it.It makes me want one of my own!!!I hope its a samsung galaxy s3 in ceramic white colour.Anybody have ways to get it?
A. smh...
okay heres what you do
1. put gatorade in a windex bottle and drink it.
2. a pigeon will carry a letter to you with a set of instructions
3. follow them and you will meet gandolf. who shall not let you pass.
4. you give up on that then give the letter to your nearest 7 11.
5. he will give you a best buy voucher for the s3.
6 yay now you got your s3.
good luck!
~lambo
Why is the keypad background white on the Samsung galaxy S4?
Q. I had the samsung galaxy S3 for 15 days.It had a black background with a blue keypad with white numbers.Is there way to change the white keypad background on the S4 from white to black?
A. Android Core might have misread your question, but I didn't. To get a black keypad (not keyboard) on your S4, go back to wherever you bought the phone, and return it. Then, buy yourself the international version of the S4 (the one with the octa-core processor). There you go! Problem solved.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to add multiple phone numbers to a contact on a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2?
Description : Q. I recently got a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 in white but when I add a contact it only allows me to enter name, phone number and email address....