Q. I want to create different profile(example office, home) on Samsung Galaxy Y mobile. If anybody know please let me know. Thanks in advance
A. Try clicking the soft key on the bottom of your phone on the far left. It should bring up your settings, wallpaper, etc. Profiles should be in there.
How do you record a long length video from a samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket?
Q. i just got a samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket and i want my dad to record my soccer game but i dont have a real video camera so hes going to use my phone. its 1080hd so its a good video recorder but i dont think it will record that long, is there any apps or something that will let it record a long time without stopping? thanks in advance. oh and it has to be free.
A. I think you can record as long as your micro sd card space lasts.
How to eject devices connected to my wifi hotspot?
Q. Sometimes setting a password is just not enough to prevent everyone from connecting to my wifi hotspot, so is there any app on the Playstore that allows me to eject the devices I dont want on my wifi?I own a Samsung Galaxy S Advance (Android Jelly Bean)
A. There is no inbuilt feature present in the device that provides this facility but you can download apps like "Mobile hotspot free" that enables you to manage the connected dives to your hotspot...
http://www.codeexceptional.co.uk/
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to create different profile on Samsung Galaxy Y mobile?
Description : Q. I want to create different profile(example office, home) on Samsung Galaxy Y mobile. If anybody know please let me know. Thanks in adva...