Q. Hey! Today I've got a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, and I'm trying to transfer music and files into it without success, it doesn't let me transfer the files when it is on MTP transfer, and because of this I'm also thinking about getting the new iPad, I even tried to transfer to my SD MICRO card also without success! Please help me :)
A. Plug the usb charger piece into computer. Open to folder view. Open music folder. Drop music in. Done.
What is a 30-pin IF connector?
Q. Referring to the Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1. Does this accessory come standard with the tablet no matter where you purchase it (like the charger etc)?
A. It's a docking connector.
~
Yes
http://www.usbfever.com/index_eproduct_view.php?products_id=2420
What's wrong with my Samsung tablet?!?!?
Q. I have the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 and I got it about 4-5 months ago, so its pretty new.
I'm not sure if its the charger, but it charges REALLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYY SLOWLY.
I charged it yesterday( 4/10/13 ) around 4pm when it was 20% and when I checked on today ( 4/11/13 ) ITS STILL 20% !!! It didn't even go up one point and its really frustrating. I don't know what to do! Does anyone have any suggestions?!
A. Turn the switch on!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How transfer music into Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (tablet)?
Description : Q. Hey! Today I've got a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, and I'm trying to transfer music and files into it without success, it...