Q. Hey I have a Samsung galaxy tab 2 on version 4.2.1 jellybean and the camera says unfortunaly,gallery has stoppeepd errrr
A. you need to bring it back to the seller
What should I get: Should I get Samsung Galaxy Player 4.2 or iPod Touch 4g?
Q. Also, can the Samsung Galaxy Player 4.2 download Temple Run?
A. iPod Touch 4g for sure.
Is there a difference between Samsung Galaxy S Wifi 4.2 and Samsung Galaxy Player 4.2?
Q. Is there a difference between Samsung Galaxy S Wifi 4.2 and Samsung Galaxy Player 4.2?
Is there any spec difference or are they all just completely the same with different names? or iis one of them american/european/asian version or something?
A. as far ad i know, the samsung galaxy player is just the US version.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : My camera on samsung galaxy tab 2 doen't work help?
Description : Q. Hey I have a Samsung galaxy tab 2 on version 4.2.1 jellybean and the camera says unfortunaly,gallery has stoppeepd errrr A. you need to...