Q. I have the Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660. Every time I want to turn it on, it doesn't respond. The screen stays black. But when I charge it, the lights goes on for a couple of seconds but then it turns off automatically. What should I do ?
A. Sounds like the battery has gone bad. See if Samsung has a help desk
that can direct you in the right course of action.
How do you take a screen capture on Samsung Galaxy GIO S5660?
Q. I keep taking them by accident and cant figure it out without closing everything down..
could you give me a hand??
A. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf-qmIlT4Rw
What is the price of samsung galaxy gio S5660 in india?
Q.
A. Its price is 14,300... (without Vat) in universal
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : My phone won't work, what do I need to do ?
Description : Q. I have the Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660. Every time I want to turn it on, it doesn't respond. The screen stays black. But when I charge ...