Q. Can i continue using the galaxy s3 while charging it with an external battery charger like this - Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Battery Case 3200mAh Power Bank W/ Stand
link - http://www.ebay.in/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S3-i9300-Battery-Case-3200mAh-Power-Bank-W-Stand-Black-/200802105857?pt=IN_Mobile_Accessories&hash=item2ec0bcfa01
A. Of course !
there is no hard and fast rule that you can't use your fone while charging but i recommend not to use your fone while charging as it deteriorates battery life and full charging takes extra time
Which is the best phone?
Q. Hi guys, i am planning to buy a new phone but am confused which phone to buy. I have shortlisted a few:
1. Samsung Galaxy W (Wonder)
2. Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V
3. Sony Ericsson Xperia U
4. Sony Ericson Xperia Ray
The main contenders are the galaxy wonder (1.4 Ghz - Single Core) and the Xperia U (1 Ghz - Dual Core)...another reason for considering the Xperia U is the promised update to 4.0 ice-cream sandwich.
I also want to know which is better, 1.4 Ghz single core or 1 Ghz dual core and why and also which one is faster.
Please help..........
A. I wouldn't buy anything yet, right now its an Android vs iPhone game (or in your case, Android vs Android) but in a few months when Windows Phone 8 releases there will be new contenders to that list. If you like Windows, you'll love Windows Phone. I cant wait for the update and will be upgrading my WP7 device to a new 8 device the second the OS comes out.
Samsung Galaxy tab 7.0 plus p6200, for how much in Geddah?
Q. Where exactly in Geddah can I find it with the best price? please indicate the price as close as possible.
And where else in Saudi Arabia can I find it with reasonable price?
Same goes for the case please indicate the price if possible.
I'll appreciate if you can give me a website to a store in Geddah through which I can navigate through different devices.
Thanks in advance.
A. maktabet gareer
http://www.jarirbookstore.com
efta7 el link da w doos 3ala el pdf bta3 el tablets w shoof el as3ar
el 7 inch with android 4.0 b 1549 reyal
http://www.jarirbookstore.com/catalog/laptop.asp
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Samsung Galaxy S3 Question ?
Description : Q. Can i continue using the galaxy s3 while charging it with an external battery charger like this - Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Battery Case 3...