Q. I just got the new Samsung Galaxy S2 phone and it's right out of the box and hasn't been turned on yet.
Should I charge it first before turning it on? Do I charge it to full?
How long should I charge it for the first time battery drain?
Thanks!
A. switch off and charge your battery overnight(7 to 8 hrs) before using your handset for the first time(recommended).
android handsets containg li ion battery discharge quickly when they are new so try to use your handset on battery as much as possible without being connected to charger. you will start getting a good battery lifetime after approximately 25 days ...(this happens in most of the case)
where can i find a gucci phone case for samsung galaxy s3?
Q. i need help to find a gucci phone case for a samsung galaxy s3 a real one
A. Lol why would u wanna f*** up a samsung galaxy s3 with a gucci phone case?!? Ahhh women cant keep anything good
What are some good, protective phone cases?
Q. I got a new phone from my parents for Christmas, a dual sim phone. The Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos- not to be confused with the Samsung Galaxy Ace, as I have learned.
I want a case like an Otterbox case, but they don't make cases for my phone, and neither do lifeproof or ballistic cases....... I really like this phone and I would really like if I could find a case like an otterbox/lifeproof/ballistic so ya...
Does anybody know where i can find a phone case for a Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos? (GT-S6802)
A. case for a Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos
Source(s):
http://www.amazon.com/s/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=ty110171-20&index=blended&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957&field-keywords=case%20for%20a%20Samsung%20Galaxy%20Ace%20Duos&sourceid=Mozilla-search
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Should I charge my Samsung Galaxy S2 phone for the first time?
Description : Q. I just got the new Samsung Galaxy S2 phone and it's right out of the box and hasn't been turned on yet. Should I charge it first...