Q. I looked into several cases but they don't come in the colour I want!!!
Two cases that I really liked from my research is the Trident Aegis and Case-Mate - Tough. But one comes in black/black, the other is black/red or blue or pink or black or green.
I brought a white Samsung Galaxy S2 because I wanted a white phone...not a Black/Red/Blue/Pink/Green one...
Any suggestions?
A. check out otter case, they are heavy duty.
Should I charge my Samsung Galaxy S2 phone for the first time?
Q. I just got the new Samsung Galaxy S2 phone and it's right out of the box and hasn't been turned on yet.
Should I charge it first before turning it on? Do I charge it to full?
How long should I charge it for the first time battery drain?
Thanks!
A. switch off and charge your battery overnight(7 to 8 hrs) before using your handset for the first time(recommended).
android handsets containg li ion battery discharge quickly when they are new so try to use your handset on battery as much as possible without being connected to charger. you will start getting a good battery lifetime after approximately 25 days ...(this happens in most of the case)
Is there a difrerence between the Galaxy S2 from sprint than the Galaxy S2 for boost mobile ?
Q. I was looking for a phone case but some say for sprint and some don't say anything at all, so how would i go about finding the right phone case for this phone ??? Is there a difference or are they just different carriers. I was looking at sprint's website and the phone is called "Samsung Galaxy s2 4g Epic" and in boost's website it is called "Samsung Galaxy s2 4g" but the look the same ! so I'm confused on what the difference is or if there's a difference at all!
A. Actually they are both powered by the sprint network so there is no difference between them
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What are some heavy duty cases for Samsung Galaxy S2?
Description : Q. I looked into several cases but they don't come in the colour I want!!! Two cases that I really liked from my research is the Triden...