Q. I am wanting to go with a pay as you go plan, and i am wanting to buy the samsung galaxy nexus phone. Can i use this phone with any plan i join? as long as it has data and the sim card feature?
thanks!
A. Yes, you can get it on any plan and on any carrier as long as the carrier is GSM (uses SIM). If you need Samsung Galaxy Nexus factory-unlocked at reasonable price, mail me to yonoulee@gmx.com
How do i put music on my verizon galaxy nexus?
Q. Hello. I just got my samsung galaxy nexus today and i cant figure out how do i transfer music from my mac to my phone. I plugged it into my computer and it wont even recognize it. So is there a simple way to put music on my galaxy nexus?
A. Download and install kies pc suite you can search it from google. Then do to your phone settings then to wireless network and then to usb setting then select mass storage . Now open kies pc suite and connect u r phone usb cable then it will say connect thats it u r done transfer waht ever you want.
should i get samsung galaxy nexus or HTC sensation XE?
Q. getting a new phone, what is better samsung galaxy nexus or HCT sensation XE which is the one with the beats, ?
A. They both have their advantages. HTC has a great sound system, and I really like the whole HTC system (I have an HTC legend), but samsung does have faster phones, so the galaxy nexus is probably a better phone.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What company's support an unlocked galaxy nexus phone?
Description : Q. I am wanting to go with a pay as you go plan, and i am wanting to buy the samsung galaxy nexus phone. Can i use this phone with any plan...