Q. I'm getting a Samsung Galaxy S3 on Monday, and I want to know what case to get. I'm looking for a case that's strong enough to protect the phone, but slim enough to fit in my pocket. Also, I want the case to rise above the front screen a bit so it protects it if I drop it. I'm getting the black Galaxy S3 so the case needs to go with that. Thanks in advance!
A. The otterbox is nice, but it's thick. I use this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00886BJI0/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00886BJI0&linkCode=as2&tag=celphofor0d-20
It's nice and thin, and stong at the same time. My only compliant is that the plastic between the side buttons and screen can break easily when taking the case off.
Which case is the best for the Samsung Galaxy S3?
Q. Okay, so I recently spent too much money on upgrading my phone ( from the Iphone 4S, which I absolutely hated) to the Samsung Galaxy S3. I then realized it is actually a rather sensitive phone. I mean I am not going about throwing my phone at walls and concrete floors but I do drop it more than I should. I am also outside a lot in the rain.... I am looking for a good ( and rather cheap) case that will protect it rather well. I also would like to point out that I am a teen-aged girl and would like something rather nice looking that doesn't make my phone horrible huge... Any suggestions?
A. go to play.com and type in search "galaxy s3 cases" they have loads at very low prices and free delivery, by low i mean around £3-99 and lots of nice patterns. and i always use a flip-case, you can use all functions on phone without removing it from the case when your out and about.
Where can I find hello kitty phone cases for my samsung galaxy indulge?
Q. I've searched the web & can't seem to find any hello kitty cases. All sites I find wind up directing me to another samsung galaxy phone other than the Indulge. Please help.
A. Try my friend's website. Iheartwireless.com and if u can't find any, contact her and she will do them for u.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What is the best case for the Samsung Galaxy S3?
Description : Q. I'm getting a Samsung Galaxy S3 on Monday, and I want to know what case to get. I'm looking for a case that's strong enough ...