Q. I want to get the new samsung galaxy beam, so my problem is. I don't know where can I buy . the sprint,t-mobile,at&t,verizon :(
A. i guess anywhere
how do you touch to share using samsung galaxy s2?
Q. i have the samsung galaxy s2 and i have done it some how before but i cant do it again..and is there a way spefically to share with the samsung galaxy s3 because thats the one my friend has and we want to figure out how to do this.
A. As far as I know, Galaxy S II doesn't have that feature (I used to own one). The feature is called Android Beam and it uses NFC (which the S II doesn't have). But the Galaxy S III has that feature (so do the Nexus and Note II and other higher-end NFC enabled android phones.)
What Is The Best Android Smartphone For Me?
Q. I Am Planning To Buy An Android Smartphone By The End of This Year I Have 3 Choices Will You Pick
One That Best Suites For Me
Features That I Want In An Android Smartphone
-No Lags
-All Apps Can Be Download From The Playstore
I Am Also A Heavy Gamer
Here Are My 3 Choices
-Samsung Galaxy Beam
-Samsung Galaxy Note II
-Samsung Galaxy SIII
A. Samsung Galaxy Beam features are well below that of your other 2 choices
It is personal choice
There are NO wrong answers, each to their own as long as you see " SAMSUNG GALAXY" as in
Samsung Galaxy Note II OR Samsung Galaxy SIII
http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=4238&idPhone2=4854
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : where can I buy a samsung beam?
Description : Q. I want to get the new samsung galaxy beam, so my problem is. I don't know where can I buy . the sprint,t-mobile,at&t,verizon ...