Q. I've searched the web & can't seem to find any hello kitty cases. All sites I find wind up directing me to another samsung galaxy phone other than the Indulge. Please help.
A. Try my friend's website. Iheartwireless.com and if u can't find any, contact her and she will do them for u.
Do samsung galaxy s3 phone cases fit samsung galaxy exhilarations?
Q. I have a Samsung galaxy exhilaration and I want to buy a case, but it is made for the Galaxy S3. Will it fit my phone?
A. no, they are not the same size, so it wouldn't fit.
How do I retrieve old text messages that were deleted from my Samsung Galaxy Y Duos?
Q. I own a Samsung Galaxy Duos Y, which is an android phone. It wasn't until later that I realized that the inbox has a function that deletes the oldest messages on a thread once it reaches a maximum (in my case, 200 messages). I need to retrieve those messages that were deleted by the system. If that's possible, how do I do it?
A. Once they are deleted they gone... try disabling that option on ur messages setting or it will keep doin it.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Where can I find hello kitty phone cases for my samsung galaxy indulge?
Description : Q. I've searched the web & can't seem to find any hello kitty cases. All sites I find wind up directing me to another samsung g...