Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and I always hear really good things about the battery life, but mine even with the wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, location services, and all the other things turned off. My battery usually only lasts about 7 to maybe 8 hours. Yes, I use it very heavily, I do like to play games such as Gangstar Rio, and need for speed most wanted, but I only play them for short amount of time. What could be draining my battery, or do I just have a malfunctioning battery?
A. If your Note is always looking for a signal that can drain the battery. So can an app running in the background, depending on what it's doing. Check out some tips on saving battery life here: http://cellphoneforums.net/samsung-galaxy/t348331-improve-battery-life-samsung-galaxy-note-ii.html
Should i get a samsung galaxy note 2 or stick to my iphone 4 ?
Q. Want to get a new phone and i really like the Samsung Galaxy Note 2! But id like to see what people that have this phone think of it first :-)
A. If you already have an Iphone 4 then just stick with. I personally have the note 2 but iphone 4 isn't really a bad phone. A lot of people still have the iphone 4. Just give it a chance and wait till they update to ios 7 because it will be completely changed once it updates to ios 7. Once you update to ios 7, check if you like it or not. If you don't like it then switch to Galaxy note 2.
Can I get the Iphone 5 if I break my Samsung Galaxy Note 2?
Q. I have had my phone for about two months and I dont like it. I love the size of the Galaxy Note 2, but I just want the Iphone 5. I know my parents pay about 7 or 10 dollars a month for insurance. If I break my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and blame it on a fall, could 8 switch to the Iphone 5. My phone was $300 and I know the Iphone 5 is $200 so would my insurance let me get it? I have Verizon by the way.
A. Nop cause its the policy you cant switch phones unless you pay 500 dollare you can switch phone only when you upgrade
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Why does my t mobile samsung galaxy note 2 run out of battery so fast?
Description : Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and I always hear really good things about the battery life, but mine even with the wifi, Bluetooth, GPS,...