Q. I have a samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 and ever since yesterday its been taking forever to charge I put it to charge around 5 pm and right now it's 78% , im annoyed and want to know what it could be? Need help please .
A. its nothing,my iphone5 takes forever sometimes,when it fully charges,use it till the battery completly drains,then let it charge fully :)
What do I do my Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 stops responding?
Q. what do I do my Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 stops responding every time I open it and try to edit a contact plz help!! It would be much appreciated!
A. try rebooting it first...or shut it down for a cpl minutes then turn it back on
Would the samsung tab 2 10.1 be good for netflix?
Q. I am looking for a larger then a 7" tablet for netflix l almost bought the new samsung galaxy 2 10.1 tab but was the salesmen bring the box out l chickened out and said l will be back tommorrow for $349 plus taxes it seems alot for a tab ..l heard its a great tablet and great for netflix whats your opinion?
A. Samsung Galaxy Tab
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Why is my tablet taking forever to charge?
Description : Q. I have a samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 and ever since yesterday its been taking forever to charge I put it to charge around 5 pm and right n...