Q. My Samsung smartphone used to connect to any computer via usb chord with no problem at all. The phone is in great condition with nothing wrong with it as I take good care of it. For about 6 months now when I plus my phone in using a usb chord, my phone pops up a notification saying "Android settings have stopped unexpectedly", giving me only the option to force close it. It never used to do that and I would like to be able to transfer files to my phone again. If I try to go to "usb settings" under the "settings", it gives me the same message. What do I do?
A. That could be due to some sort of the connection problem... Reset the settings for your devices and re-sync the phone to your laptop.
Good luck!
Where would I buy an internal speaker for a AT&T Samsung Evergreen Smartphone?
Q. The Internal Speaker in my Samsung Evergreen Smartphone is not working, where would I buy a new one.
A. Check eBay / Amazon. If you need original Samsung Evergreen speakers for replacement, mail me to yonoulee@gmx.com
Where do you keep you phone and wallet when wearing skinny jeans?
Q. I recently got a pair of skinny jeans. The problem that I am finding is that if I keep my wallet in the front pockets it sticks out and looks ridiculous, and if I put my samsung smartphone in the front pocket, it pops out every time I sit. If I keep them in my back pocket, I have to take them out everytime I sit down. Where do you guys keep your wallet, phone and keys when wearing skinny jeans?
A. a bag.
or just carry it in your hands.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Why wont my smartphone connec to my laptop anymore?
Description : Q. My Samsung smartphone used to connect to any computer via usb chord with no problem at all. The phone is in great condition with nothing...