Q. typing on ipad is a pain in the ass compared to a real laptop. why don't they just get a superlight laptop to use at the airport or where they need to use it. when they put the ipad cover in a vertical position it looks just like a laptop without the keypad..
A. Because the apple laptops are a minimum what...$1000? I got my iPad from my sister for $350
Is there an iPad smart cover case for iPhone?
Q. I like the iPad smart cover case and wanted one on my iPhone. I know the screen won't turn off when i put the cover, but i like the design. Is there case like it which covers the more or less the entire iPhone 5?
A. iPod cases for you to browse and customize. Thousands of styles and sizes for you to choose from. Awesome sports themes, music themes, designer iPod cases, and personalized cases, too! You can even make your own custom iPod Nano, Touch or any kind of case and have it made for you.
How to fix my ipad cover, my cat scratched it! HELP!!!?
Q. While I was sleeping, my cat used my ipad cover as a scratching post! What can I do to cover it, I am not going to buy a new ipad cover!
My ipad cover is light blue and it is made of of leather and plastic, the leather part is scratched my cat
A. Your cover did exactly what it was supposed to do. It took one for the team and protected your iPad. Since you're not buying a new one, put the old cover back on.
Give your cat a hug and get it a new scratching post.
Don
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Why would anyone want an ipad when they could just get macbook air?
Description : Q. typing on ipad is a pain in the ass compared to a real laptop. why don't they just get a superlight laptop to use at the airport or ...