Q. I have a couple of scratches on my new iPad. They are small, will a screen protector such as an Invisible shield fill them in?
A. No, it won't "fill them in" but it may (or may not) make them less visible. The point of a screen protector though is to prevent scratches in future, not to get rid of ones that are already there.
How much does invisible shield cost?
Q. I have the iPad 2 and was wondering if i should get it or not. Does anyone know or have experience with it? If not what else should i get?
A. Well, there is this cool website called amazon.com. GO THERE you will find all the answers to your questions.
What is the best iPad 2 stylus?
Q. I'm looking to buy a stylus for my iPad 2, and I want to know which one is best. I am mainly going to be using it for sketching and drawing. I have been looking at a few, and the ones that caught my eye were the pogo sketch pro and the bamboo.
Ps: I was also wondering if these styluses work with the Zagg invisible shield?
A. Short & Simple answer, due to my experience it has to be AluPen.. Awesome for sketching..
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Will a screen protector fill in scratches?
Description : Q. I have a couple of scratches on my new iPad. They are small, will a screen protector such as an Invisible shield fill them in? A. No, i...