Q. I know that you can not put apps on the sd card anymore but now i'm noticing that no apps that need to download extra data are detecting my sd card. (like need for speed and dead trigger). This is very frustrating considering that my phone does not have a huge amount of internal storage. And my phone is also a Samsung galaxy victory 4g lte. Thank you for your help!
A. I got a 4 gig on my android and I have the same problem
.
All I can put on it is what the "Back Ups and Restore" program I got on my android does
.
How do you screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE?
Q. I cannot figure it out! Please help!
A. Click the Home button while clicking the power button. I have Galaxy S3 so I had to go to Setting > Motion > (And ticked screenshots) So when I swipe my palm across the screen it takes one.
Which cell phone should I get?
Q. I'm choosing from 2 phones and 2 phones only so please don't say an iPhone or galaxy s. I want either the Samsung galaxy victory 4g lte from virgin mobile or the HTC one sv from boost mobile
A. well, apparently only you can make the right choice BUT there are some ways to get you out of this:
like for example, google "compare htc one whatsyacallit with samsung galaxy whatsyacallit" i personally always use geekaphone.com
hope I could help!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : android Jelly Bean apps cant save data on external sd card?
Description : Q. I know that you can not put apps on the sd card anymore but now i'm noticing that no apps that need to download extra data are detec...