Q. Hello. Right now, I want to get a leather case for my galaxy nexus for extra protection. However, I have a gel skin on my galaxy nexus, making it slightly bigger and making it impossible to fit it into a case designed for the galaxy nexus. Does anyone know a phone model bigger than the galaxy nexus so I can use a case for that model for my phone?
A. samsung note.
Does a samsung galaxy tab 2's screen get scratched up easily?
Q. I'm ordering one tomrrow and not sure if i should bother with buying a screen protector or not. I am buying a leather case. I baby all my electronics. Do you think the screen will scratch/does it?
A. From my experience everything scratches so I'd just buy the screen protector. Just buy it man cause it WILL scratch.
What case is the best for smartphones?
Q. I'm going to get a Samsung Galaxy SII and was wondering what kind of case would be the best. Leather, silicon or a hard case - what's your opinion?
Thankyou :)
A. Get an Otterbox Defender Series.
Its by far, the best case available.
I had one on my Blackberry for over 3 years. When I finally got a new phone, I took off the case, & it looked brand new...
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Anyone Know a Phone Bigger Than the Galaxy Nexus?
Description : Q. Hello. Right now, I want to get a leather case for my galaxy nexus for extra protection. However, I have a gel skin on my galaxy nexus, ...