Q. The only questions I have about the Samsung Galaxy 5.0 Android player is, Can I STILL use my iTunes account to sync music to it? Because it seems a lot like a phone to me, will I need to pay a monthly service bill just to use?
A. I don't believe you can directly sync your iTunes account to the Galaxy Player. ITunes only works on IOS devices so you will have to transfer your songs to whatever media player the Galaxy Player uses. The Galaxy Player is a MP3 devices so no you don't have to pay a monthly bill. Think of the Galaxy Player as the Android version of the IPod Touch. Hope this helps.
How do i update my samsung galaxy player?
Q. So recently i bought a Samsung galaxy player 5.0 and i want to know if i can get the play store on it and can i update it for ICS or jellybean? or am i stuck on gingerbread 2.3.5?
A. Check guide of how to do so... http://www.samsung.com/us/support/SupportOwnersFAQPopup.do?faq_id=FAQ00047453&fm_seq=51497
Good luck!
Why does my Galaxy have a fake radio dial?
Q. I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0. It is an amazing device and I really only have one complaint about it. If I want to use it to listen to FM radio, a fake dial comes up that I control with the touch screen. I think it is a very awkward control system and it would be a lot easier if it just let me type in the numbers. But no, I have to use my touch screen to turn a virtual dial to pick the radio station. Is there a technical reason for this?
A. no..probably just design... contact samsung on this
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can't decide between a 7th Generation ipod nano and a Samsung Galaxy Android player?
Description : Q. The only questions I have about the Samsung Galaxy 5.0 Android player is, Can I STILL use my iTunes account to sync music to it? Because...