Q. I currently have a Samsung Flight 2 (basic phone) and I wan planning on buying a Samsung Galaxy Nexus unlocked. I was wondering if I could take my sim card out of my old basic phone and just add it into the smartphone!
NOTE: I have an AT&T basic talk and text plan.
A. it will work temporarily, but any data usage not connected to a WiFi hotspot will show up on AT&T's records and will be reported... it won't likely be long before AT&T contacts you and tells you that you need a data plan.
How & where to unlock the samsung galaxy phones?
Q. Please give me some information about how to unlock samsung galaxy series mobile phones?
A. The most genuine and reliable way is to visit the authorized Samsung outlets nearby. They have their haired repair centers. Where you can get guaranteed works.
Question about samsung galaxy s3 and t mobile?
Q. I'm planning to buy a samsung galaxy s3 unlocked but i need to know if it's compatible with t mobile. I'm planning to place a t mobile micro sims card inside the unlocked phone and trying to prepaid plan, but will it work?
A. Well, you could buy the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 on Ebay and then put in your micro sim card with the prepaid plan. You don't have to unlock it.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can I use my basic phone sim card on smartphone?
Description : Q. I currently have a Samsung Flight 2 (basic phone) and I wan planning on buying a Samsung Galaxy Nexus unlocked. I was wondering if I cou...