Q. I was on eBay and was planning on buying a Samsung Galaxy S 2. It's unlocked, so it has no carrier and it will take any sim card. I want to do the WalMart Straight Talk plan as well. If the phone is unlocked, will it work with Straight Talk? Please help me out.
A. Yes as long as the phone is a GSM phone it will work.
Go to Straight Talk for more information on the phones that will work with the bring your own phone program and to buy your first month of unlimited service and your sim card.
where can i get samsung galaxy s4 unlocked in new york?
Q. Hi im visitng New York and i come very often, i want to buy a samsung galaxy s4 4g from T-mobile and want to get it unlocked so that i can use it in my home country with my carrier. im here for a month and it would be helpful to know where i can get it unlocked. I wont buy it unlocked already because that way its cheaper to just buy it from my home town. Thanks :)
And it would be helpful if it were somewhere close to 1320 York Ave. or any online websites that do it.
A. We can provide the unlock code for your phone once you have purchased it from www.unlockmytalk.com. Its a really simple process. Visit our site for more details and feel free to ask us any questions.
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy Gio Phone for free?
Q. Hi everyone,
I've been doing some research on how to unlock the Samsung Galaxy Gio phone for free. I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with which programs are legit or not. I've heard about this apk phone that like bricks your phone so I do not want to use that program for sure.
A. Watch this tutorial on youtube please. :)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can an unlocked Samsung Galaxy be used for Straight Talk?
Description : Q. I was on eBay and was planning on buying a Samsung Galaxy S 2. It's unlocked, so it has no carrier and it will take any sim card. I ...