Q. just want to know before i buy one can you play fifa 12 and xplane9 on the kindle like you can on the ipad2
A. unless the make the xplane9 for the android operating system (which they probably don't) it probably cant be downloaded. (yes the kindle uses an android operating system) Also not trying to be a hater but the kindle is nice, but its web capability is terrible. I almost got it too, but then i decided I wanted a camera. I got the samsung galaxy tab which you can get new very cheep on craigslist. It is also lighter and just a little bit faster than the ipad 2. It is also considerably cheeper. It does come in a 7 in. 8.9 in, and a 10.1 inch. the kindle is a 7 in, and the ipad is a 9.7 in.(close to 10.1) I'd get the 8.9 in. case the 7 in. is to small and the 10.1 in. is to big. (trust me I got the 10.1 inch.) Also the galaxy tab has a better resolution than the ipad2 and the kindle.
Galaxy 8.9 Tab does not connect with the PC?
Q. Hello
I have brought a galaxy 8.9 4G LTE (SGH- I957R) and yet I couldn't connect it to the PC via Samsung Kies 2.0.. Do tell me a way to solve this..
A. Hey, that is a great question, thanks for coming to answers, I hope this information helps.
Here is the support site, they will be able to help you, http://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact
Here is more information, that may help.
For photo recovery try the two sites below
http://www.squidoo.com/samsung-photo-recovery
samsung galaxy photo recovery guide
http://www.asoftech.com/articles/recoverâ¦
http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s2-international/703366-resolved-boot-loop-desperate-recovery-advice.html
Cases and covers, great selection, http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/features/mobile-phone/3444118/best-samsung-galaxy-s4-cases/?cmpid=HTML-DN270413&olo=daily%20news
Samsung Help & Support
Post Your Problem & Get Help Now. Samsung Techs Are Online Now!
Samsung.ExpertHelp.com
People First! Thatâs my motto at Yahoo Answers. I am dedicated to providing you with an excellent experience. I am here to answer your questions and resolve any problems you may have. We promise to persevere in finding a successful resolution. You are my focus. Resolving whatever issues that brought you to Yahoo Answers is our mission.
Source(s): CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional
.
Which Samsung Galaxy Tab should I get? 10.1 or 8.9 inch?
Q. I am getting one but thinking if the 10.1 inch would be too big..? Any suggestions? But I want to use it for web browsing, reading, movies, and possibly games(: Also to carry around because I travel a lot, the 8.9 would be better BUT, I love a big screen!(: What should I get??
A. The 10 inch, you won't regret it. I have an iPad and a screen any smaller would be to small.
Also, since you travel, you might want a case. If you get the ten inch, you can buy a ten inch laptop case (I did this with my iPad). It is far cheaper and works just as well. A case made specifically for the galaxy tab= $40; 10 inch laptop case= $15. Plus, many laptop cases come with a pocket, which can hold chargers, styluses, headphones, etc. (it also can fit the apple Bluetooth wireless keyboard if that ever interested you.) this can be very helpful when you travel.
Like you said before, the larger screen is always nice ;) go big or go home!!!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : can you download xplane9 on the kindle instead of the ipad2?
Description : Q. just want to know before i buy one can you play fifa 12 and xplane9 on the kindle like you can on the ipad2 A. unless the make the xpla...