Q. I wish to purchase the
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
but I have no way of WiFi, i use Optus mobile broadband (you know, were you plug the USB stick into your laptop) and I am not sure if this would work on the
Samsung Galaxy Tab, I know that it does not have a USB port but i have found that you can get special USB adapter plugs and think that might work
any advice would be nice and if any one knows of a place were I can purchase a
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 in WA for under $368 that would be great.
A. You need to buy the 3g version of the tablet, it slightly more expensive however, then what you do it put the sim card in the tablet out of your USB stick, this way you have the 3g internet on the tablet without having to plug in the single, if you don't buy the 3g version there will be no port for the sim card
Share photos videos documents across my android devices?
Q. I recently got a Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 and I already had an lg connect. since my last Android smartphone I've been using Google Plus to automatically back up all of my photos and videos. since a fairly recent update to the Google Plus app I haven't been able to download my own photos. what's the best app that I can use to be able to share my photos and videos across my devices? ideally I would like it to be able to sync with (or behaves like) Google Plus (auto backup) but that's not a requirement I just need something that's reliable that's not going to slow my devices down?
A. I also use Google Plus Auto Backup, and it is quite good. If you want alternative, you can check DropBox. I use it as well for photos and documents sharing. I didn't use DropBox for videos because of space problem. :p
Should i Get An iPhone 5 or a Samsung Galaxy S4?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and dont know if the galaxy S4 is similar... ive been a samsung for everything but
The iPhone has caught my eye should i try it out? :/
Ps: Idont work, im a student!
A. Personally, I have both the Galaxy S4, iPod Touch & the iPhone 5. I have one for work, one for personal business. Here is why I like my S4 and then why I like my iPhone 5.
Here is what I think the Galaxy S4 Does better:
- Larger Screen (5" Screen)
- More Features (Multi-Window is my favorite that iPhone does not have, see sources below)
- Interchangeable Battery (I use the incredicell 5200mah extended battery, I get 3 days worth of battery)
- I think the text to speech works better
Here is what I think the iPhone 5 does better:
- More responsive screen (onscreen keyboard is more accurate and responsive)
- Easier to hold in hand, not so large.
- Always works, never freezes up or slows down... No matter how many apps you have open
- Works a lot better if you have any other iOS device such as iPods, iPads, iMacs etc.
- Easier to add Music & listen to music
These are just a few main points that I see.
Personally, I use the S4 when I have to.. I would pick my iPhone 5 over the S4 any day of the week.
Good Luck.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : can you use mobile internet with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2?
Description : Q. I wish to purchase the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 but I have no way of WiFi, i use Optus mobile broadband (you know, were you plug the US...