Q. Well i have this samsung galaxy and the lcd screen broke can i still see the stuff on the screen? I dont know because i lost the charger and it died thank you.
A. You can get replacements on ebay and fitting instructions on you tube
Where can i find a replacement LCD screen for my samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket?
Q. I need a LCD screen for my samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket, but I already have the glass screen i only need the LCD screen and I can't find anywhere that I can get only the LCD screen. Please help me.
A. Take it to radio shack or a screen repair store. They keep these things on hand.
~good luck
Samsung Galaxy S3 glass cracked, and digitizer might be broken. What parts do I need to repair it?
Q. I dropped my Samsung Galaxy S3 and cracked the front glass. The display and touch screen worked perfectly at first, but when I peeled off some of the glass from the bottom of the SGS3 out of curiosity, the touch screen still works, but it just shows dead pixels and a messed up display. I looked up how to repair this type of phone, and found a mixture of tutorials on repairing the front glass, digitizer, and LCD, but am confused on what parts to get. Do I need to replace the front glass, digitizer, or LCD? How can you tell if your digitizer or LCD is broken? I will greatly appreciate all answers and details. I really want my Samsung Galaxy S3 working again :(
Here is a picture of the phone's condition and what the phone looks like when it's on:
http://i.imgur.com/vMXkyum.jpg
A. Idk
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Do you need a lcd screen for a samsung galaxy?
Description : Q. Well i have this samsung galaxy and the lcd screen broke can i still see the stuff on the screen? I dont know because i lost the charger...