Q. My younger brother is locked the screen but he forgot the password. from the last night i have tried, but i couldn't use it. i need to get help about it unlock screen.
A. I need help from servis centre to unlock my samsung galaxy s
how can i unlock samsung galaxy ace screen?
Q. my boyfriend has repeatedly tried various patterns on my password screen, now as a result, my screen has been locked, not allowing me to do anything.
A. rain dance. no but really. You cant do anything but bring it to a technician unless the have a email for the phone THAT ALREADY has the pass.
Will an unlocked phone cost more money?
Q. I traded an old blackberry curve 3g for a samsung galaxy ace, but before hand i had bought a newer blackberry, so I am wondering, can i just take out the sim card from my blackberry and put it in the samsung galaxy without it costing me more money? I currently have 2 phones sharing 1 sim card, will it add more money to my monthly bill to share the sim card between the 2 phones? my current plan is 40 a month, and I am with koodo.
A. If your Samsung is unlocked you can switch the sim card from your Blackberry. If your carrier is a GSM carrier (SIM card use) so you won't get charged for more then one use because the line is used only with the device you are using your sim card with.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How can i unlock my samsung galaxy ace screen...?
Description : Q. My younger brother is locked the screen but he forgot the password. from the last night i have tried, but i couldn't use it. i need ...