Q. I recently recieved my USB OTG cable for my Samsung Galaxy S3. Connecting my mouse works fine, keyboard works fine, game controller works fine, 4gb flash drive works fine, 250gb ext hd (with powered hub) works fine. I also have a 32gb flash drive and it does NOT work fine. On my computer it comes up bo issues, but when attached to my phone via USB OTG it gives me the message "damaged USB storage". I have tried reformatting the drive (currently in fat32, the same as any of my other, functioning flash drives) to no avail. Anyone else encounter this? Or have any possible suggestions/solutions?
A. I am replying to your answer to my question: When someone talk crap about you, do you just grow up? When someone intentionally piss you off for fun, do you just grow up?
How to enable spellcheck on the Samsung Galaxy S 3?
Q. Hello. I recently just purchased a Samsung Galaxy S 3 American version from At&t and I was wondering if there is any way to enable spellchecker or if there is a downloadable keyboard that includes spellchec.
A. get swype keyboard app, it will auto spell check.
Why is the keypad background white on the Samsung galaxy S4?
Q. I had the samsung galaxy S3 for 15 days.It had a black background with a blue keypad with white numbers.Is there way to change the white keypad background on the S4 from white to black?
A. Android Core might have misread your question, but I didn't. To get a black keypad (not keyboard) on your S4, go back to wherever you bought the phone, and return it. Then, buy yourself the international version of the S4 (the one with the octa-core processor). There you go! Problem solved.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do I get this flash drive to work via USB OTG for Samsung Galaxy S3?
Description : Q. I recently recieved my USB OTG cable for my Samsung Galaxy S3. Connecting my mouse works fine, keyboard works fine, game controller work...