• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy Lte 4g » How do i transfer my contacts from my Samsung mythic to my galaxy s3?

How do i transfer my contacts from my Samsung mythic to my galaxy s3?

Q. My old Samsung mythic broke and i just got a new samsung galaxy s3. I want to transfer my contacts but the old sim card is 3g and the new one is 4g lte. Is there still a way i can transfer my contacts? If so how?

A. see if you can export them to google contacts in gmail, then sync with the galaxy s3.

Original Question

Do I purchase an iPhone 4 with 3g or a droid charge with 4g on verizon?
Q. I need a new phone asap, and unfortunately, can't afford to wait for the iPhone 5, droid bionic, or samsung galaxy s2. So, do I buy the iPhone 4 with 3g? Or do I buy a droid charge with 4g lte? Is 4g really that much better?

A. iphone 4. i used to own a droid, but then switched to iphone as soon as it became available on verizon. the operating system is so much more simplistic than the droid, but yet it is so complex with tons of apps and games. also, it is more responsive than a droid when opening apps.

as far as the 3g vs. 4g, it doesn't matter to me if a webpage can load a few seconds faster. i am willing to sacrifice that for a better phone.

Original Question

Why is virgin mobiles signal strength so much weaker than sprint?
Q. I had sprint for two years. I had the photon 4g. I decided to switch to virgin because it's running off sprint towers and is much cheaper. With the photon i had decent service and got a strong 4g signal at my job and home, I always had many bars. When I went to virgin I bought their flagship Samsung galaxy victory 4g lte and expected signal strength to be the same since its running off the same service. That's not the case. I don't get a good signal at my home (which is where I had the absolute best signal) and at work. What's up with that? Is virgin limited or something? There is a sprint tower literally down the street from my home and i barely get a bar.

A. There's many factors to consider. I understand you had Sprint with another phone, but regardless Virgin Mobile using Sprint's cell towers, quality differs with different cellphones. Also its not a direct access to the network since its not Sprint itself. There will a slight network strength loss. What makes more of a difference is the cellphone. I saw the same situation between T-Mobile & Simple Mobile, Simple runs thru TMO's network. But once again what makes the difference is the device.
(& platforms- Android 1.5 (Donut),1.6 (Eclair), 2.1, 2.2(Froyo), 2.3.4, 2.3.5. 2.3.6, 2.3.7(Gingerbread), 3.0, 3.1 (Honeycomb), 4.0.1, 4.0.4 (Ice cream Sandwich, 4.1.0. 4.2.1(Jellybean) <--Different versions means different radios. Radios also determine network strength.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Friday, August 2, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : How do i transfer my contacts from my Samsung mythic to my galaxy s3?
Description : Q. My old Samsung mythic broke and i just got a new samsung galaxy s3. I want to transfer my contacts but the old sim card is 3g and the ne...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "How do i transfer my contacts from my Samsung mythic to my galaxy s3?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger