Q. I have an Android phone (Samsung Galaxy 551) and I want to delete the default apps that I don't need because they take up way too much space. Can anybody help me out, please? Thank-you to all answers! I hate to admit it, but I'm become desperate after attempting this for months!
A. Unfortunately, those apps are in the sdcard/system/app directory, which needs root to hack into. Sorry.
i have a samsung galaxy 551, when i download the free games does it go on the internet?
Q. So I just got this new phone samsung galaxy 551, and I went to the market, then I seen the 'free' games and I downloaded 2 games. Does it go on the internet when you download?
A. Yes, it has to conntect to the internet
is it possible to sent a password on the Samsung Galaxy 551?
Q. I recently got the samsung galaxy 551, and i wanted to know if i am able to sent a password on it, because i dont want anyone using my phone.
if i am able to sent a password, how do i do it?
thanks in advance. :)
A. I would think every phone can have a password
Try going to settings theb secruity
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do you delete default apps off your android phone (Sansung Galaxy 551) without rooting?
Description : Q. I have an Android phone (Samsung Galaxy 551) and I want to delete the default apps that I don't need because they take up way too mu...