Q. I forgot my pattern unlock code, and can't remember the email I used. I have tried and tried to Hold the power button and press the volume up key, but it just turns on. Please help, I can't open the dang thing. Thank you.
A. The real hard reset on most any device is to remove the battery. Let it sit a few mins. When you put it back in and turn it on, it will go to the factory default reset.
Should I get Samsung Galaxy Player 4.2 or iPod Touch 4g?
Q. Also, can the Samsung Galaxy Player 4.2 download Temple Run?
A. Apple iPod touch 8GB (4th Generation) is great! With good looking and multiple functions. Love it! It has almost replaced my ipad. Hope to see the fifth generation.
What is a good handheld mp3 audio device?
Q. What is the best handheld audio device? I am looking for one that will run beats tour as loud as they can be with good sound quality, the laptop I use them on currently is not very powerful?
A. Hey,
I encourage you to check out the Samsung Galaxy Player
http://www.attoro.com/store/gadgets/mp3/samsung-galaxy-player-4-2/
From the Attoro.com, it has
"SoundAlive Technology for Optimal Sound
The Galaxy Player 4.2 features dual front-facing stereo speakers and SoundAlive, a Samsung audio technology that delivers spacious sound, deep bass, enhanced tone, and exceptional clarity. It also makes automatic adjustments to the sound quality by analyzing the source and customizes sound for games, movies, or music."
Thanks,
Rob
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do you hard reset Samsung Galaxy Player 4.2?
Description : Q. I forgot my pattern unlock code, and can't remember the email I used. I have tried and tried to Hold the power button and press the ...