Q. I have the kindle app on my 4g iPod and I want my iPod to read Catching Fire the 2 book of the hunger games. How do I get it to read it tO me?
A. I'm sorry but there's no such function on Kindle app. The function is only available on Kindle Fire devices, you can see the details here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&nodeId=201009460&tag=kndfjh-20#listening
Hope this helps.
How do I download books on the Kindle app?
Q. I just downloaded the Kindle App on my iPhone and I made an account. I want to know how I can download free books now...I can't seem to find the store anywhere. Where and how do I download books? Thanks!
A. ok, this is a free site you can try and check how to download books on your kindle app on the iPhone.
http://www.epubsoft.org/free-ebooks-download-websites.html
just take it easy, it is almost the same process as you download books on the real kindle.
I have the kindle app on my iPhone. How can I also read the book on my computer?
Q. I have the kindle app on my iPhone. How can I also read the book on my computer?
A. Just download the free kindle app to your computer or device, you can read Kindle books on the device then:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&docId=1000493771&linkCode=ur2&tag=kndfjh-20
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do you make the kindle app read to you on iPod?
Description : Q. I have the kindle app on my 4g iPod and I want my iPod to read Catching Fire the 2 book of the hunger games. How do I get it to read it...