Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and I am wondering how (if possible) to access movies from a portable external hard drive. I have a WD external hard drive and want to put cartoons on it for my daughter for when we travel so I dont have to have internet access to watch cartoons. How do I do that to where I can watch them on my tab using the hard drive?
A. Hey, that is a great question, thanks for coming to answers, I hope this information helps.
Here is the support site, they will be able to help you, http://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact
http://www.squidoo.com/samsung-photo-recovery
Here is the eMail address,
https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionGeneral.jsp?SITE_ID=1&PROD_ID=75
http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s2-international/703366-resolved-boot-loop-desperate-recovery-advice.html
Cases and covers, great selection, http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/features/mobile-phone/3444118/best-samsung-galaxy-s4-cases/?cmpid=HTML-DN270413&olo=daily%20news
People First! Thatâs my motto at Yahoo Answers. I am dedicated to providing you with an excellent experience. I am here to answer your questions and resolve any problems you may have. We promise to persevere in finding a successful resolution. You are my focus. Resolving whatever issues that brought you to Yahoo Answers is our mission.
Hey, If the above information helped or you appreciate the effort, volt best answer...
Source(s): CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional
.
Do they make back cases for tablets like they make for phones?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy tab 2 7.0, and I want a case for it, but all the ones that I see are like books that go all around it.
A. Yes, go to ebay
Does stickmount/USB host mode make up for the lack of a microsd slot on the Nexus 7?
Q. I need to be able to use external storage(especially cameras) with the Google Nexus 7. Since my camera uses a SD/microsd card and the google nexus can't take either, I'd need to either connect them together directly(in which case the camera is the storage device) or connect the camera's microsd card via USB. This tablet seems like a better value than the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0 7, but being able to display pics from my camera on it is a crucial feature I won't compromise on.
A. Using stickmount will allow you to read your SD card (with a usb adapter) on a Nexus 7. This will require you to root your tablet, which may void your warranty.
There are other, similar apps that will allow you to read an SD card without rooting. The only one I have personal experience with is Nexus Media Importer, which is $2.99, but doesn't require root.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to get a portable external hard drive to work on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1?
Description : Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and I am wondering how (if possible) to access movies from a portable external hard drive. I have a W...