Q. I recently got the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and downloaded Handcent SMS app. But after reading a message I received, there's still a notification at the message icon. It's quite annoying and I was wondering how can I get rid of it? Btw, I don't want to keep opening each individual txt so the notification would go away.
Thanks!
A. If your s3 have jelly bean version then there is option of blocking mode in the notification tray options like::wifi,power saving,mobile data,blocking mode.
Or switch on blocking mode from setting which allows you to enable options to turn off all types of notifications & incoming calls with time perid or unlimited option.
If your device is not updated and still running on ics,,,update it via settings(about device).
It is better to switch on blocking mode from settings to enable options.
How can I use computer screen for phone?
Q. I have videos in my phone Samsung Galaxy s3 mini. Is it possible to link it to tv or computer so I could view video from bigger screen? My tv is Sony bravia (2011) if i remember right. I am not searching way to transfer files to computer.
A. Hmm , you want to see your Mobile phone video in a big screen. Yes , this is possible. Go here and follow the steps by steps. I think you can do it. Read the tutorial carefully and connect your galaxy s3 to your pc. Link in source box. thanks.
what are the differences of Samsung Galaxy S3 and Samsung Galaxy S3 mini?
Q. Obviously, the Samsung Galaxy s3 is more expensive than the Samsung Galaxy s3 mini. But I know there are advantages and disadvantages that the Samsung Galaxy S3 has and also the mini. Please tell me their differences ^_^
A. See here
http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=4238&idPhone2=5033
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to get rid of notification for txt messages?
Description : Q. I recently got the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and downloaded Handcent SMS app. But after reading a message I received, there's still a n...