Q. I want to make an iPad game on the iPad and not use any computer. I know you can but I don't know how. I want to make a game like call of duty, minecraft, gta, or something like that not a little arcade game like pacman. I can only spend $20 on an app though
A. Programming an application for iOS requires a Mac computer and an Apple developer account. It's not possible to create a fully functioning app using only an iPad, as it needs access to the Xcode libraries etc. You may be able to create sub-apps, or even web apps, but not anything that runs natively and can be purchased from the App Store.
You also need some major expertise in how the programming language for iOS works to be able to develop a game of such depth and variability. The reason arcade-style games are so popular on iOS is because they are simple to program, and don't use a massive amount of processor power; remember, the iPad does't have the same specs as a games console or laptop.
I'd suggest looking into the Apple Developer Program, although this $99 for a year's access, and you'll still have to get to grips with the language and APIs. It's unlikely you'll be able to program such an app without help, especially if it is your first, so you may have to pay a professional developer. In that case, you'd be lucky to see a price of less that $2000, rather than $20.
I hope this helps.
What is a good computer game for a beginner?
Q. Hi, I am wanting to get into the computer game vibe. I love video games and playing iPad games but I really want to try computer games. Nothing too violent as parents would not approve. :( thanks!
A. Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
The Sims 2
Psychonauts
Spore
Those are games to try out.
Whats the difference between Ipad and Apad?
Q. Can I also download and play games/apps on Apad just like the Ipad?
Games like EA Games/ gameloft or something like that.
Can you tell me everything about Apad?
A. Apad is a Chinese tablet computer which runs the Android operating system. This means it will not run software from the Apple App Store, but instead you would get software from the Android store. I did some searching and didn't find to much information about this device. You have to be very careful about these Chinese "knock offs" since some of them tend to be of very poor quality. Can't say for sure about this one so do your homework before buying one.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to make an iPad game on the iPad?
Description : Q. I want to make an iPad game on the iPad and not use any computer. I know you can but I don't know how. I want to make a game like ca...