Q. Hi, I have iPad 2 iOS 5.0.1 jailbroken. Is there any app that allows me to send file using Bluetooth and download songs directly on iPad ?
Ps. Pls recommend me some good apps on cydia
A. I don't know about any apps that can do that. Why don't you use the cable?
iPad cannot connect to the iTunes store when trying to check for updates?
Q. I've had this problem for a few days now. Whenever I go into the app store on the ipad everything works fine, I can download apps wothout problem. But when I tap on the updates tab it automatically says cannot connect to the itunes store. I've tried signing out of my apple ID, turning off wifi and rebooting. That didn't work. I've tried reseting the network settings and hard reseting but nothing has worked.
A. Update the apps by way of itune, then connect the iPad with the cable to the computer, sync. Disconnect the iPad and reboot it. From now on you should be able to update the apps by way of the iPad.
Can I connect my iPad to my computer to use as a tablet?
Q. I have an iPad and I'm a graphic artist. I was wondering if there was any way to connect that iPad to my computer to use as a tablet or if I would have to buy a different tablet that is more suited for that kind of work. I know on a lot of websites that I visited while looking at tablets, iPads were featured, and I was wondering if they can serve the same purpose. If so, how exactly would that work?
A. The USB cable is for transferring files to and from the iPad and your computer. Unless your computer has a dial-up Internet connection, you can buy a wireless router and use it to connect your iPad to the Internet.
If pc has windows 7 you can try an app called connectify. Install on pc to make pc wifi hotspot then connect iPad over wifi.....
Windows 7 Internet sharing over wifi is the way to go.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to transfer file using Bluetooth and download songs on jailbroken iPad 2 ?
Description : Q. Hi, I have iPad 2 iOS 5.0.1 jailbroken. Is there any app that allows me to send file using Bluetooth and download songs directly on iPad...