Q. I want to get the Samsung Galaxy s4 but am a bit concerned about the size. I'm use to smaller phones. I would like answers from S4 owners, how well does it fit in the back pocket of women's jeans? That is usually where my phone is, so it will drive me mad if it doesn't fit.
A. The Samsung Galaxy S4 has a 5inch screen which makes it one of the biggest phones in the market after the note. It really doesn't fit in the back pocket of your jeans because it will stick out.
where can i get android apps for my samsung galaxy fit?
Q. I have bought a new samsung galaxy and would like to install some games. I want to do that using the internet on my desktop. Which is the best way to do it?
A. I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!
android.pandaapp.com
go to the download page and you can find everything you needï¼
Hope you like itï¼
Why cant i download draw something on my samsung galaxy?
Q. i have a samsung galaxy fit it is a 2.3.4 froyo and i cant find draw something in my google play app and i saw that the draw something is for androids that are 2.1 and up please help!!
A. Try download it to you computer first
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.omgpop.dstfree&feature=more_from_developer
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.omgpop.dstpaid&?ref=dstlnk06dst
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How well does Samsung Galaxy s4 fit into a pocket?
Description : Q. I want to get the Samsung Galaxy s4 but am a bit concerned about the size. I'm use to smaller phones. I would like answers from S4 o...